Ensure that the resistance band is securely positioned in the centre of the device. Look at yourself in a mirror, holding your head straight. Open your mouth wide and place the Facial‑Flex® exerciser between the corners of your mouth with the larger part of the end butts inside your mouth and the smaller part outside. Ensure that the elastic band is at the front of the device.
Contract and expand your mouth for two minutes, working the muscles against the resistance of the band. As soon as you are familiar with the action, and you feel able, increase the strength of the band to encourage your muscles to work harder. This will speed up the benefits to the contour of your face as it becomes firmer. To maximise your progress be sure to use your Facial‑Flex® every day. Replace the bands every week so as to prevent them becoming stretched and therefore less effective.
How to reassemble a detached device
A Facial‑Flex® exerciser is made of two separate interlocking parts which are clipped together and it is quite common for them to come apart, often when changing the band or during cleaning. This is mentioned in the manufacturer’s instructions.
They are quite easy to clip back together if you know how to do it!
Please watch the video and if you need any further assistance please contact us for help.
- Wash your Facial‑Flex® regularly in warm (not hot) water with a mild detergent. Rinse and allow to dry naturally.
- For hygiene reasons, your Facial‑Flex® should not be shared.
- If your lips are fragile, or if the corners of your mouth are sensitive, apply an appropriate cream to your lips and work with the lightest resistance band. Also apply a drop of vegetable oil to the bars to ease the sliding movement.
- Proceed at your own pace. Stop exercising for one or two days if your muscles feel tired or painful.
- Keep your Facial‑Flex® out of reach of children who may want to imitate you and could therefore inadvertently swallow it.
1. Remove the worn resistance band and discard. Pick a new band, hold it between your thumb and index finger and place it around the small hooks at the top of the device.
2. Using your fingers, check that the device slides easily when compressed and released.
Before using Facial‑Flex® please check with you medical practitioner if you:
- Have recently had facial, chin or neck surgery, injuries or deficiencies.
- Suffer Temporomandibular Joint / Muscle Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Have had recent dental or orthodontic work
- Are under a physician’s care for any facial condition or disability
- Have any abnormal face condition or have a known sensitivity to latex.
TRIM. TONE. TIGHTEN.
Facial‑Flex® is the only clinically proven facial exercise device. Trim, Tone and Tighten your face, chin and neck for a younger look in a matter of weeks.